fifty book challenge
1. The Great Gatsby
F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. Th1rteen R3asons Why
3. Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances
John Green, Lauren Myracle, and Maureen Johnson
4. The Fault in Our Stars
"You are going to live a good and long life filled with great and terrible moments that you cannot even imagine yet!"
Laurie Halse Anderson
"Eating was hard. Breathing was hard. Living was hardest."
6. The Hunger Games
7. Absolutely, Positively Not
8. Catching Fire
11. Paper Towns
"What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person."
12. Romeo and Juliet
13. The Chronicles of Naria: The Magician's Nephew
14. The Chronicles of Naria: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
15. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Jonathan Safran Foer
"I hope you never have to think about anything as much as I think of you."
16. The Old Willis Place
Mary Downing Hahn
17. Animal Farm
18. Will Grayson, Will Grayson
John Green and David Levithan
19. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
"And even if somebody else has it much worse, that doesn't really change the fact that you have what you have."
20. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”
21. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
“Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
22. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
“Hogwarts was where he had been happiest; the first and only place he had felt at home.”
23. Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows
“We're all human, aren't we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.”